Withering of Edion
Charles Evan Prothero
Full Name: Charles Evan Prothero
Parents: Evangeline Louise Prothero and Evan Carson Prothero
Hometown: Liberty, MO.
Average Grades: B
A Winnetonka thespian, Charles is well known around the school. Originally from Liberty, he moved to Kansas City at age twelve when his parents jobs and monetary issues demanded it. He has always been a child of the theater, ever since his grandmother took him to see Aladdin as a wee kiddy. His charming personality and cleverness made him a fast favorite of the theater teacher and he excelled on the stage. However he knows full well that the chances are slim to none that this will count for diddly-poop in the real world and that panics him. He has no clue what he wants to do as far as a ‘real’ career.
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
I’m Charles Evan Prothero. I prefer Charles but most of my little cousins and my nephew calls me Chuckie.
2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
I’m 17, my birthday is May 2.
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now?
I was born and raised in Liberty, MO. but we moved to KC when I was abouuuut 12.
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
My mother is Evangeline, she works as a consultant at a bank. My father, Evan, is an office worker for a coffee plant.
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
I’ve only got an older brother, Pietro. He’s kind of lazy and annoying but his kid is cute.
6. What is/was your occupation?
Ummmm I don’t really have an occupation yet…I’m a thespian.
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
i’m 5’ 7" and my weight is none of your damn business.
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
Auburn with light brown eyes.
9. What is your race/species?
er…human? What else would i be, a giraffe?
10. To which social class do you belong?
Middle class, comfortably so.
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
I’m damn attractive! As to what others think…well I’m sure people don’t come see me on stage just for my talent.
12. What is your style of dress?
I like modest clothing and dress clothing. Stuff that says ‘classy’ but also ‘edgy’, yanno?
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
I’ve got a birthmark on my back that everyone who’s seen it swears it looks like Africa.
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
Naaah, I’m healthy as a horse.
15. Are you right- or left-handed?
16. What does your voice sound like?
I’ve got the ‘gay’ inflection, I won’t lie.
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
Whatever I need to. I can change my voice and mannerisms however I need to.
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
I love both being in and watching theater, I have no idea what I want to do in my life, and my family has strong Italian roots.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes? Do you even need to bathe?
I try to bathe pretty regularly and I like vanilla and cinnamon scents.
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)?
Anything that suits the mood at the time, or the need. I am an actor, you can’t really trust my face you know.
21. Do you use body language? How?
I gesticulate. Furiously.
22. Do you have a commonly used saying?
‘Oh my gawwwwd’?
23. What is your earliest memory?
Playing in my mom’s garden and getting my arms scratched up because I decided to try following a lizard into a rose bush. What, I was like four! Sue me.
24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it?
I’ve just about graduated high school. I really liked it, but I had the benefit of being awesome so I could be biased.
25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill?
I’ve always been pretty good at reading people and acting in an according way to get what I want. My grandma taught me a lot too – she may be old but she’s a sharp ol’ bird. School helped too, a bit.
26. How would you describe your childhood in general?
I had a pretty awesome childhood – I’ll be the first to say I was spoiled. Like I said, I learned quick how to get what I want.
27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
For a long time I wanted to be an astronaut. I know, cliche`. I’ve always really liked the stars though.
28. When and with whom was your first kiss?
Hmm…first kiss was with a girl in 5th grade. I think we’d just watched some kid’s movie with a prince and princess so my friend Sandy decided I was gonna be her prince. Thaaat didn’t last long. I never cared much for girls anyway but that one had breath worse than a three-week old corpse.
29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
Ha! Yes, I’m still a virgin. Surprising, I know. There’s not that many guys that I’d be willing to do it with around here, and the few that I would are either straight or assholes….hey, that’s kinda ironic..
30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you?
Oh grandma spouts on about how we had ancestors in the Medici family and blahblahblah but I’m pretty positive it’s bunk.
31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
Getting into my first play in 8th grade. It was Beauty and the Beast, I was Lumiere.
32. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Landing the leading role in this year’s play. Fuck yes!
33. What is your greatest regret?
Not getting into theater earlier I suppose.
34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you?
ah ah ah, now that one’s a secret, though I will say spraining my ankle on the first night of performing Little Shop of Horrors was pretty bad, back in freshman year.
35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they?
…What are you, stupid?
36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
Hmmm…I don’t think it was evil but I might have tripped a certain stuck-up bitch in a certain rehearsal of Little Shop of horrors…
37. When was the time you were the most frightened?
Last time I looked at my wallet!
38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where?
I got to go to Italy for my 16th birthday in the summer with my family. Such a beautiful country – I’d love to live out there in the countryside.
39. What is your alignment?
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
I think of myself as an optimist.
41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why?
Eeh…I’m not really fond of the Christian god ideal, cause of the whole ‘gays go to hell’ thing…I dunno, I’m just not all that interested in religion right now. Don’t tell my grandma though, she’ll box my ears in.
42. Do you believe in an afterlife?
It’s a nice thought.
43. What is your greatest fear?
I can’t tell you that! I don’t like heights though.
44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why?
Angry: Bigots. Sad: People wearing real fur. Happy: Being on stage.
45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil?
Uuuugh tooo many philosophical questions for one day! I don’t caaaaare!
46. What are your views on politics?
Until a gay man is in office I don’t give a fuck.
47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing?
Eh…Gambling and lying, well I do that. That’s not too bad. Theft can be acceptable if you’re left without a choice. Killing is a no-no though.
48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs?
Depends. If you get in the way of me living my lifestyle, loving whoever I want to love, we’re gonna have problems.
49. How much do you value money?
I like it…ok, I really like it. But in the grand scheme of things it’s not important.
50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any person/thing could do?
Killing and raping are both pretty high on the ‘shitty things people do to one another’ list.
51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good/evil?
I dunno….if that’s your thing, go for it.
52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
Yes. <3>m Italian, we live like forever.
98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death?
Being a damn good lover and a master of the stage.
99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality?
Sassy, clever, and sex. Yes, sex can be used as a descriptor!
100. What would you risk your life for?
Saving someone I love.