Withering of Edion
Dahlia Elizabeth Jones
Full Name: Dahlia Elizabeth Jones
Parents: Jason Jones and Richard Jones
Average Grades: A-B
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
Dahlia Elizabeth Jones. People just call me Dahlia, though.
2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
18 years old, and I was born February 14th.
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now?
I was born in Breckenridge Colorado. Now I live here.
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.
My Daddy is Jason Jones…he’s no longer with us. My Father is Richard Jones. He works as the restoration director at the Atkin’s Museum.
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
6. What is/was your occupation?
Being a cheer-leader and honor student at the same time is pretty much a full time job.
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
I am 5’6" and my weight is none of your business. I’m healthy enough.
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
Blonde hair (natural, thankyou very much) and brown eyes.
9. What is your race/species?
My Daddy used to tell me she found me under a mushroom.
10. To which social class do you belong?
Upper-middle class, I guess. We have money, but not more than we know what to do with.
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
I personally think I’m okay looking. I’ve been told that I’m “hot”, “sexy”, or whatever, but that doesn’t really mean much to me.
12. What is your style of dress?
I wear a lot of pink and glitter to protect my image as a cheer-leader, but if I could, I’d probably wear a bunch of greens and tan’s.
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
Small scar above my left eyebrow, scars on my wrists’, birth mark on the bottom of my left shoulder, freckles on the tops of my shoulders…
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
I’m fairly sure I’m allergic to peanut-butter.
15. Are you right- or left-handed?
16. What does your voice sound like?
Like a voice?
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
It depends on the company. If it’s a teacher, or someone I’m trying to impress, I guess I can sound fairly intellectual. If not, I talk like a typical high school senior.
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
-I hate cheer-leaders. I’m only one because I’m good at it.
-I have a green thumb. Not literally, I’m just good with plants.
-No one at school really knows who I am, because of the facade I have to put on in order to stay on the cheer-leading squad.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes? Do you even need to bathe?
I bathe every other day, I try not to wear perfume, and who doesn’t need to bathe?
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)?
That really depends on who I’m around, and who I’m expected to be.
21. Do you use body language? How?
I’m a cheer-leader, Hun…how do you think I use my body language?
22. Do you have a commonly used saying?
“Not really, no.”
23. What is your earliest memory?
The snow falling in the mountains.
24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it?
I’m a senior in High school, and I enjoyed it enough to willingly seek out further schooling as a college student.
25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill?
Watching people, listening to people, and figuring things out for myself.
26. How would you describe your childhood in general?
In general? I guess it was alright. (hey, you ask a vague question, you get a vague answer.)
27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A foot stool.
28. When and with whom was your first kiss?
I’d rather not talk about that.
29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
Yes, contrary to popular belief.
30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you?
Y’know, I don’t really know.
31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
My birth day.
32. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Staying true to myself without sacrificing popularity.
33. What is your greatest regret?
I forgot who I truly was for a while.
34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you?
I used to think that I was better than every one else, just because I could tumble.
35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they?
I do have secrets. They’re secrets.
36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
I’ve never really done anything “evil”.
37. When was the time you were the most frightened?
I was watching that car jump over the median…
38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where?
No, I have not.
39. What is your alignment?
Good, I guess.
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
Optimistic, although it’s hard to always look on the bright side of life when there’s a solar eclipse.
41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why?
I’m not sure it’s really a “God”. More like a deep-seated belief, because we all have to believe in something, even if it’s nothing.
42. Do you believe in an afterlife?
I wouldn’t be surprised.
43. What is your greatest fear?
44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why?
Anger : people with a Superiority complex.
Sad : Thinking about my Father.
Happy : Climbing tree’s.
Because I am who I am.
45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil?
Do you think gray is basically black or basically white?
46. What are your views on politics?
It should be left up to the politicians.
47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing?
They’re all wrong by a social view, but everyone has their own hang ups. If the person feels that the means justifies the need’s, that’s all I need to know.
48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs?
Depends on how far someone would be willing to chase me to change what I believe. I think after a certain point, I’d just start swinging.
49. How much do you value money?
I’ve had enough of it throughout my lifetime to understand it’s value, as well as understanding that it’s not everything.
50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any person/thing could do?
Kill or torture purely for the enjoyment.
51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good/evil?
If it would change something drastically.
52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
I haven’t found it yet, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
53. Are you superstitious?
54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others?
As much as others respect my beliefs and opinions.
55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
Honest enough, I suppose. There are quite a few things that I would much rather keep to myself, for fear of being embarrassed or insulting somebody else.
56. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
I try not to, but I’m sure they’re in there somewhere.
DEALING WITH OTHERS
57. Who is the most important person in your life/un-life, and why?
My father. He raised me pretty much by herself, and has done everything in his power to make sure that I can live happily. He’s an amazing person.
58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why?
I don’t really “despise” anyone, although there is this one jerk-off at my school who can be kind of a di** most of the time. The person I respect the most is, of course, my Father.
59. Do you have a significant other? Who? Why?
Not anymore I don’t. Mostly because I’m still young enough to be focusing on myself, and getting where I need to go. Relationships take time, and I don’t have much of that at the moment.
60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend?
I have a lot of “friends”, but I don’t think any of them are really my friends because they like who I am, they just like what I have and what I can do. My best friend … i don’t talk about that anymore.
61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex?
62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex?
63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
No, I haven’t.
64. What do you look for in a potential lover?
65. How close are you to your family?
My Father and I are nearly inseparable when we find the time to hang out.
66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children?
Maybe some day.
67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
It depends on the situation.
68. Are you a listener or a talker?
A little bit of both.
69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others?
Longer than it really should.
70. Do you hold grudges?
I try not to, but, that doesn’t happen either, so, yeah. I do.
71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
If no one else will, sure.
72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?
73. How well do you express yourself?
74. How quickly do you judge others?
75. Do you care what others think of you?
76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy?
77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession?
78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment?
79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not?
80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
81. What is your most cherished fantasy?
82. How long is your attention span?
83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny?
84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what?
85. How do you deal with stress?
86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic?
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children?
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
89. Do you have a pet? If so, what is his/her name? Species? Fur color? Etc…
90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness?
91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
93. Do you like yourself?
94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted?
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime?
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
98. What three words would you use to best describe your personality?
99. What would you risk your life for?