Withering of Edion
Delon is a wandering, loner druid that doesn’t like the way druids are acting and shit. I’ll touch this up and give it stuff later.
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
Delon is my name. Some people call me “That dirty guy” or “That raggedy man” but that’s not really a nickname.
2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
I am about 3 decades old. I do not celebrate a birthday.
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now?
I was born in Ensae. Now I live… anywhere.
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
Mael was my mom, she was an elf. Tusel was my Dad. She was a healer and my dad was a hunter. They’re gone now.
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
6. What is/was your occupation?
Life is too short to have an occupation.
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
I am about average… shifty eyes, standing on tip toes. (5’6). I am pretty thin. (130lbs)
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
a sandy blond. My eyes are green.
9. What is your race/species?
I am a half elf.
10. To which social class do you belong?
I don’t know. Shrug
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
I like to think I am. Only you can tell me if others do though. slides over So, what do you think?
12. What is your style of dress?
looks down Um… Pants. Shirt. I don’t wear dresses…
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
Oh, I got scars everywhere. Wanna see?
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
We’ve only just met, I’m not sayin’.
15. Are you right- or left-handed?
16. What does your voice sound like?
… I’m not sure…
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
I hate buying new clothes. I am a bit of a clepto, and I like to take naps.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes? Do you even need to bathe?
I go swimming from time to time… Like, maybe once a month…. I see no need for soap.
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)?
I like to think of myself as a smiley guy.
21. Do you use body language? How?
tilts head Is that really a problem? Not using body language. Is this a new thing? Emotional stiffness? Hm…
22. Do you have a commonly used saying?
Not sure… You tell me.
23. What is your earliest memory?
Riding a dog as a child. I kept falling off.
24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it?
School? Me? Naw. Life is too short. Ah! That’s my saying. Pen that in up there.
25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill?
Experience. The World has helped me become who I am.
26. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Mud pies and sunshine and puppy dogs. Only to be cleaned up, rained on, and eaten. But that’s okay. Gotta have a balance.
27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
… Laughs This.
28. When and with whom was your first kiss?
Bites tongue Now now, I don’t kiss and tell. I just Kiss.
29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
No, and again, that is not yours to know.
30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you?
Um… mumbles into his cup
31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
Oh, life is too short to try and sort that out! Every moment is important in its own way.
32. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Well, I did really well at sewing this patch on.
33. What is your greatest regret?
I was not able to be with my parents when they died, so I have many unsaid words.
34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you?
laughs As if I’d tell you. I want you to think I’m awesome, remember?
35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they?
shakes head you are so pushy.
36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
37. When was the time you were the most frightened?
Me? I’m never scared.
38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where?
I haven’t left Senvuul, no.
39. What is your alignment?
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
Oh, I like to look on the bright side. Life is too short to focus on the darkness.
41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why?
The World. Because there’s no reason not to, because it’s obviously there and alive and true.
42. Do you believe in an afterlife?
43. What is your greatest fear?
Yeah, like I’m gonna tell you.
44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why?
animal cruelty. premature death. Puppies and kittens and cute fuzzy animals. Cuz they’re cute.
45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil?
They can be either. It’s up to them. They are all born the same.
46. What are your views on politics?
47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing?
It can all be used for good or evil. It’s what you use it for.
48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs?
As far as i need to.
49. How much do you value money?
It’s kinda nice to have, but it’s not worth my body or others, so I won’t fight over it. I also don’t really want to work for it.
50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any person/thing could do?
Kill and hurt for the joy of it.
51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good/evil?
Sure. If it would actually fix something.
52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
53. Are you superstitious?
Not really. Well, kinda. Maybe. I dunno.
54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others?
As long as it is educated and doesn’t annoy me… Yeah, not much.
55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
56. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
DEALING WITH OTHERS
57. Who is the most important person in your life/un-life, and why?
Currently? Me. And Pip here.
58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why?
I don’t really have a very big social circle right now. I repsect Pip. I don’t really like the runners of that church.
59. Do you have a significant other? Who? Why?
No. I guess I’m just not ready to settle down.
60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend?
Pip here, he’s my best friend.
61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex?
Um… As well as they are willing to.
62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex?
Same as the last one.
63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
I had a girlfriend as a young lad. But she wanted to settle. I didn’t.
64. What do you look for in a potential lover?
A lack of diseases.
65. How close are you to your family?
I used to be very close. I can sometimes feel them in the wind, if I sit very still.
66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children?
Not at the moment.
67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
68. Are you a listener or a talker?
It depends on what you have to say and what I have to say.
69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others?
Usually a pretty long time now a days.
70. Do you hold grudges?
Yeah. I try not to, but I do.
71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
Not really, no.
72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?
No. I like Pip. That’s company enough.
73. How well do you express yourself?
You tell me.
74. How quickly do you judge others?
Moderately, I suppose. I give ya a chance.
75. Do you care what others think of you?
76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy?
looks behind him I hope not.
77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession?
I like to eat. My favorite color is brown, my favorite food is pears. My favorite possession? I don’t have one.
78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment?
I like it.
79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not?
Not really. Not to the amount that would be considered a problem.
80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
81. What is your most cherished fantasy?
smirks You don’t get to know that.
82. How long is your attention span?
Depends on what I’m supposed to be paying attention to.
83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny?
Yes. I laugh at funny things….
84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what?
… Um… shocking things? And when people don’t accept my patronage due to my druidyness.
85. How do you deal with stress?
I go for a fly.
86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic?
picks at gnarly fingernails Um…
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children?
Yeah, I do.
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
I hate plans. They make me all itchy.
89. Do you have a pet? If so, what is his/her name? Species? Fur color? Etc…
holds up scraggly looking rat. This is Pip.
90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness?
I have nice teeth, that’s nice. I have no weaknesses. wink
91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
purses lips I like me the way I am.
92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
I can be both.
93. Do you like yourself?
Yeah, I do. But not in a self centered way.
94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted?
I prefer it. I do not have a routine. Again,I can feel the itch just at the mention of it.
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime?
…. Goal…. I dunno.
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
I would like to see myself as alive. Other than that, only The World knows.
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
Hm… Saving someone else.
98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death?
99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality?
Happy, carefree, um… Rat.
100. What would you risk your life for?
Protecting someone or to make a difference for the better.