Withering of Edion
Full Name: Dragomir Alois Popescu
Parents: Adela (Tudor) Popescu and Simion Popescu
Hometown: Bucarest, Romania
Average Grades: A-/B+
Dragomir is probably sharper than both his parents combined, but before he turned five, his father left and his mother cared less and less. Dragomir tended to do everything by himself after this—he made his own meals, did his own laundry, all that wonderful stuff most children didn’t do, because their parents did. This lead to him developing a massive temper and need for attention. Though he was one of the highest students in his schools, his tendency to get into fights—as well picked as they were, and as many as he won—gave him a relatively low reputation. In high school, he laid low, as the punishment for fighting was being expelled. In his third year, he finally threw a punch. This was probably the first time his mother legitimately spoke to him in thirteen years. And it was to inform him that he was going to be an exchange student to America. It was of course to get him and his schooling out of her hair.
But with the rules about fights so lax here, Dragomir’s habit swelled again. But hey, his grades are still very high.
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
Dragomir Alois Popescu. Drag. Not my choice.
2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
I am seventeen, my birthday is… Octo… October.
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now?
Eu sut din Bucarest. I moved to Kansas City a couple weeks ago.
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
Mother is Adela, father is Simion. I don’t know what they do these days. I don’t care, either.
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
6. What is/was your occupation?
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
Taller than most people here. I like to consider… toned?
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
9. What is your race/species?
Huuuuuman? I should hope so?
10. To which social class do you belong?
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
12. What is your style of dress?
picks at brown jacket
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
15. Are you right- or left-handed?
16. What does your voice sound like?
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
Am taller than you, I have bigger nose than you, and am better at punching you in the face than you.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes? Do you even need to bathe?
I bathe enough. No perfumes.
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)?
Ce. I wear my face.
21. Do you use body language? How?
22. Do you have a commonly used saying?
spouts a slang of Romanian insults
23. What is your earliest memory?
Not your business. (He brought a unicorn plushie to preschool and was made fun of. This is pre-neglection.)
24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it?
Same amount as anyone my age, I reckon. …
25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill?
School, the streets, books, eeetcccetera.
26. How would you describe your childhood in general?
is silent Fut.
27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be like Simion. Now, not so much.
28. When and with whom was your first kiss?
chuckle No one?
29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
Not your business!!
rants in Romanian
30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you?
Nu and nu.
31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
shrug Nu ştiu.
32. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I breathed fire once…
33. What is your greatest regret?
Is not your buuuuusinesssssss.
34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you?
35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they?
Da. They are secrets.
36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
37. When was the time you were the most frightened?
That time when I was most frightened.
38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where?
Da. I’m here, am I not?
39. What is your alignment?
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
stares at half full/empty cup …. drinks it Where is the rest?
41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why?
42. Do you believe in an afterlife?
shrug Is possible still.
43. What is your greatest fear?
44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why?
None of those are your business.
45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil?
People in general are spiteful, but everyone deserves a second chance.
46. What are your views on politics?
Hmmph. Interest to read about, but frustrate.
47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing?
Do what you will, not my problem.
48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs?
cracks knuckles I will murder you. bitchface smile
49. How much do you value money?
50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any person/thing could do?
Ruin someone’s entire life. For pleasure.
51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good/evil?
Sure. Why not.
52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
53. Are you superstitious?
Less than most Romanians. Storks do not carry human babies.
54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others?
The same amount as they respect mine. (This is a lie, he respects everyone equally, even when he’s punching them.)
55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
I’m as honest as fuckin’ nuns. (Heh. No you’re not.)
56. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Maybe. Maybe not.
DEALING WITH OTHERS
57. Who is the most important person in your life/un-life, and why?
My… new friends. It is odd having friends.
58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why?
Toni is rather damn smart. Charles too, even if he is a fairy—literally. And honestly, I do not give Dahlia enough credit. Johnathan’s cards skills are impressive.
59. Do you have a significant other? Who? Why?
Nu. Because I can.
60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend?
Nu, just a few. I’m… I do not know who of them is my best friend. Maybe Toni.
61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex?
Punch them in the face.
62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex?
Punch them in the face.
63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
64. What do you look for in a potential lover?
shrug Nu ştiu.
65. How close are you to your family?
66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children?
Hmm, not really.
67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
Punch. Them. In the face.
68. Are you a listener or a talker?
Punch. Then maybe talk some? (He is a mixture of both.)
69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others?
Long, long long time.
70. Do you hold grudges?
71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?
Depends on the people.
73. How well do you express yourself?
Take a big fat guess. (Not very efficiently.)
74. How quickly do you judge others?
As quick as they judge me. (Still a lie.)
75. Do you care what others think of you?
76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy?
My whole school back home. A few assholes in my new school. And now some creepy fucking druid guy.
77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession?
Punching people. Eating. Dark green. Pork and pineapples—not combined!!! And my hat.
78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment?
Good art is okey. I like symphonic metal, and choirs. Yes, church choirs. Keep your fat mouth shut.
79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not?
80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
These days, shooting acid out of my ear.
81. What is your most cherished fantasy?
Fighting a Dwarf. ….. Eheheheheh.
82. How long is your attention span?
83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny?
I suppose so. British humour.
84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what?
85. How do you deal with stress?
Hit it. Really hard. (Or cry. Or sing. If he’s alone, of course.)
86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic?
Much athletic. I like to write, does that count?
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children?
Love animals. Kids…. hn.
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
Plan before you strike. (Hahahahahahaha you fail sometimes.)
89. Do you have a pet? If so, what is his/her name? Species? Fur color? Etc…
I found a stray kitten, but I had to keep her outside. I never named her..
90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness?
… (He doesn’t know his best strength, and he views himself as an idiotic over-emotional asshole, so of course he has all the weaknesses.)
91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
Ceeeeee. (So introverted it’s not funny.)
93. Do you like yourself?
Why not. (No you don’t.)
94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted?
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime?
I don’t know.
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
Either shooting huge fireballs at dragons and evil druids and deranged Christians. Or dead.
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
I don’t care. (He just wants to die knowing he’s done all he can, and that someone gives a shit about him.)
98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death?
Don’t know. (For doing something for the better. As a friend.)
99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality?
Loud? Smart? Violent? (Crybaby. Impulsive. Self-hateful.)
100. What would you risk your life for?
Anything I care about.