Withering of Edion
The World is not a religion perse, there is no organized clergy or any scriptures. It has been around for so long that all the lore is passed along by word of mouth. Now a days the only people who truly practice the ways of The World are the druids. Sure, the Elves will tip their hat and respect The World, but many of the inhabitants of Edion are ready for something new. And that’s just what they got.
The believers of The World tend to believe these key things;
- The World is not above us. It is us. It is everything. The energies of everything linked together.
- Everything is naturally balanced. Things go horribly wrong when there is unbalance in nature.
- When we die we become part of The World, and our actions form our energies. So, if we practice evil things, or energies when we die will pollute and corrupt The World, and the opposite goes for if we do good. So our actions directly effect the future of Edion.
- The World looks after the balance. It does not meddle with our daily lives. It does not answer prayers or bring specific blessings. It is up to us to make and shape our lives.
- No living thing is unimportant. They are all to be treated with respect.